Picked up these neat game cubes that are a modern version of the classic Scrabble game. These little blocks talk back and forward with one another so I wanted to take one apart and see what was inside.
Amazon Product Link: http://amzn.to/2qDI1RR
* 2010 Oppenheim Platinum Award
* Put your skills to the test with 3 different solo and competitive games and slide, swap and shuffle your way to a win
* Electronic version of the classic games challenges you to make words out of the electronic tiles
* Electronic version of the classic scrabble game
* Includes 5 SmartLink letter tiles, storage box and rules
Scrabble Electronic Flash Cubes Game – What’s Inside?
If you enjoy these videos you can help support this channel with a dollar or two, generally used for coffee, dog snacks and random crazy gadgets we can take apart at GuruBrew Paypal Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XEUNB3KW2QTPG
The Guru Brew is a weekly entertainment show that is posted on the internet every Saturday with a frequent bonus upload on Wednesday. Our videos are mainly aimed at subjects like science, computers and technology and everything gadget related (we love gadgets). Our aim is to present these video lessons and demonstrations in a very simple, easy to understand way that any novice can grasp. Please join us as we document our techie adventures where something fun and new is always brewing.
You are invited to subscribe to our YouTube channel at no charge so that you will notified by email when a new video is published and available to view. https://www.youtube.com/user/gurubrew