Hello, Today we are reviewing a technology marvel of our time, it’s a great little Windows 10 computer with on board Arduino.
Amazing Tiny Full Blown Windows 10 Computer w/Integrated Arduino!
Product Web Site: http://www.lattepanda.com/
Key Features of LattePanda Include:
1. Equipped with Windows 10 OS – Touting the full version of Windows 10, LattePanda can be used as a full, portable PC that makes it perfect for basic on-the-go computing tasks
2. Speed & Power – LattePanda’s 1.8Ghz quad-core processor, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of on-board flash memory make the device a powerhouse in a tiny package
3. Complete Connectivity – Users will be able to connect and control products remotely with LattePanda’s integrated WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, and USB 3.0 integration, which opens up options for firmware deployment, data collection and more
4. Integrated Arduino Compatible Processor – LattePanda allows users to bring their computing into the physical world with an on-board Arduino processor for optimizing, developing, and scaling code for incorporation into various robotics (and other automated device) prototypes
5. Programming Language Friendly – LattePanda comes pre-installed with powerful coding tools such as Visual Studio, NodeJS, Java, Processing and more, thus giving users a wide variety of coding platforms to choose from to accommodate any hardware development project
6. Compact Design – Being 65% the size of an iPhone 6 makes LattePanda extremely easy to transport and use no matter where you go
7. Hardware Compatibility – LattePanda is compatible with almost any gadget under the sun, including sensors, LeapMotion, Xbox Kinect, webcams, motors, DIS screens, vehicles, drones, and much more
The Guru Brew is a bi-weekly entertainment show that is posted on the internet every Wednesday and Saturday. Our videos are mainly aimed at subjects like science, computers and technology and everything gadget related (we love gadgets). Our aim is to present these video lessons and demonstrations in a very simple, easy to understand way that any novice can grasp. Please join us as we document our techie adventures where something fun and new is always brewing.
You are invited to subscribe to our YouTube channel at no charge so that you will notified by email when a new video is published and available to view. https://www.youtube.com/user/gurubrew